These 8" Georgia Brookville Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot keeps your feet safe and dry on the job.
You won't be worried about safety due to this boot's steel toe. The Brookville meets ASTM standards for protective toe and electrical hazard.
Built with the Georgia Waterproof System, this boot stands up to rain and mud. Air gets in, but water can't. There's a 100 percent guarantee that your feet stay dry.
The lightweight blown rubber outsole provides heat- and oil-resistance, but there's no compromise on comfort. The sole remains flexible and cushioning. Additional quality and durability come from Goodyear® welt construction.
There's added comfort and support with the removable EVA insole and steel shank. The Brookville Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot looks good, too, with its contrasting leather upper.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel shank
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Removable EVA insole
- Lightweight blown rubber outsole
- Contrasting leather upper
- 8 Inches in height
- Weight: 3.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear® welt construction