The Georgia Boot® Comfort Core Logger Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot was designed to offer rugged durability and exceptional comfort. Georgia Boot put comfort in the name of the product because it's such a big part of what this logger boot does. The men's boot has the patented CC7 Comfort Core® insole, which consists of a three-layer comfort system. The first layer of polyurethane cushions and absorbs shock. The second layer of polyurethane gives you heel and arch support. Finally, the third layer is memory foam for customization and comfort.
This comfortable work boot also features a heel-stabilizing Counter Lock, a durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank for arch support, and a high-performance mesh lining for air circulation.
Crafted from the highest-quality materials, this footwear has a rubber Vibram® sole that resists slips and oils. Goodyear® welt construction gives this full-grain leather boot durability that can hold up to years of tough wear. It features milled nickel hardware. The premium nylon laces are guaranteed for life!
This safety toe boot also has the new ERGO-FIT safety toe technology, which has been ergonomically designed match the contours of your foot. The new safety toe design eliminates discomfort and adds extra protection to the lateral side of the foot. It meets the ASTM standard for impact and compression, protecting your toes from up to 75 pounds of weight.
You also get a waterproof guarantee. The Georgia Waterproof System promises to keep your feet dry through days of rain, mud and standing water. This is a nine-inch logger boot with a removable brush guard kiltie. It's great for keeping twigs and brush out of your laces and boot. You deserve a tough work boot that's made from the best materials and will give you the comfort to work all day. Georgia Boot Comfort Core Logger. Rugged Never Felt So Good.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- Oil and slip-resistant Vibram® rubber outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- CC7 Comfort Core removable insole
- High performance mesh lining
- Premium nylon laces- guaranteed for life
- Weight: 4.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
- 3 1/4 inch heel
- Goodyear® welt construction